Nonsense rambling about the Vampire Diaries.
I’m not sure how much I care for this season of Vampire Diaries. Don’t get me wrong, I love the show and will always love the show. I think that the episodes have been fantastic in terms of action and the story, but that’s where the problem lies.
I have always stood by this show and its storytelling. It has an amazing plot, pacing, and much more. The problem I have with this season is I feel like they’re setting up too many stories they can’t slip their way out of like they usually do. The Five is an amazing concept in theory, but I feel like they made them appear too invincible. The chance of them finding the cure is slim to none, but knowing this show they’ll figure out if the cure exists or not in a few episodes. The cure also seems pretty stupid because this is a show about vampires. What the fuck kind of cure can possibly exist. Of course they only made this up because Elena is a baby vamp, but how unrealistic does this seem to anyone else? Hell, the original vampire didn’t even know about it. I feel like they might as well find the rest of the Five and kill them. Which brings me to my net problem.
I like how he’s being incorporated but goddamn, does he have to be a fucking vampire hunter? One of the freaking five? I’m pretty sure he’s going to refuse his ‘duty’, accidentally kill a vampire, get help hostage by Klaus for the sole purpose of getting the map, then he has a very large chance of dying. He is the only member of Elena’s family left, his timer is about to go off. Bonnie needs to stop being so fucking stupid because she is my favorite character and she had the right idea for a minute; STOP USING MAGIC. Of course not… this is a television show with storytelling and an audience and it has to be interesting and blah blah blah. They have to make her look stupid because why not?
I was going to write an organized post about my feelings but thinking about it only makes me more upset.
I honestly feel like Katherine is going to be a vision or some shit because Elena is going crazy now. Perfect. Katherine really does need to come back, she’s the best after Caroline.
Who by the way should get her own spin off.
WOAH INTERESTING QUESTIONS
- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- I don't really like anyone, I'm just hooking up with someone.
- 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- My stomach has been hurting on and off the last two days.
- 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- I don't remember.
- 04: what are you listening to?
- 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- Going to school.
- 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- What best friend?
- 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- Hehe, yes.
- 08: sex on the first date?
- Never done it, but I'm not opposed to it. It just has to be a perfect first date.
- 09: kiss on the first date?
- If it's going well and he wants to too.
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- Not particularly.
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- I'm content. I wouldn't say happy.
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- There are a few things but I'm not at a point in my life where I should be saying them. If that makes sense.
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- Ditched school to smoke, go to the mall, watched Vampire Diaries.
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- Neither. I hate both but I guess I'd rather sleep in my own bed. Unless I'm drunk, in which case I have no choice.
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- I don't remember what it's called, honestly. I just grab it at the store because I know what it looks like.
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- I have a bracelet from my school.
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- Doesn't everyone?
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- I'm not sure about strong.
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- I used to be able to, not anymore.
- 23: how have you felt today?
- Good, for the most part.
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- Stupidly, it'd probably be weed, alcohol, and food.
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- Not much at the moment.
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- I had starbucks so I'm not too interested in it two times on one day. I've never had jamba juice, but I guess I'd be willing to try.
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- I was never in love with them. They're sad.
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- Around 9: 30 or 10. I was tired, and that's early for me.
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- Watching The Vampire Diaries.
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- I guess Thanksgiving?
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- 34: are you a patient person?
- When I need to be.
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- Of course. With the right person.
- 36: favorite color?
- Green and blue.
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- Yes, It was that I cracked my phone.
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- Pajama pants, for the first time of forever.
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- Realistically, Gerald.
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- Of course.
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- To be honest, yes. I don't want my heart broken because I've felt that before and I don't want to feel it again. I think it's ultimately inevitable.
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- Starved, but not seriously.
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- I feel like someone has said that, but I don't know who.
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
- Pretty much all of the time.
one time we got a new kid in fifth grade and he walks right in and sticks his hand under the stapler and staples his hand and just looks at the teacher and goes “I’m going to the nurse” and leaves