21 People On What They Would Tell Their 19-Year-Old Selves
- Jonathan, 55: There is no such thing as “the only one”. You will meet lots of “the ones”. Only commit when the timing is right for the both of you – that can take years for some, and that’s okay.
- Miranda, 24: Drop pre-med.
- Isaac, 48: Deodorant does not count as a shower, and that haircut only looked good on Bon Jovi.
- Anya, 42: Make the conscious decision to be happy, and then stick with it. Society will do everything in its power to convince you that your personal happiness is dependent on something external – beauty, success, wealth, etc. – it isn’t.
- Parker, 55: 60% of the things you think are important now won’t matter a whit to you by the time you reach 50. The trick is to figure out the important 40% and work it.
- Megan, 34: He doesn’t love you, and you will be okay.
- Peter, 58: Don’t let anything stand in your way of taking part (or all) of your junior year abroad. You’ll never again have quite the same opportunity to experience a foreign land, for an extended period of time, in your youth. It is destined to be one of the most memorable aspects of your life.
- Eleanor, 67: Talk less. Listen more.
- Donald, 27: There’s a huge difference between who you want to be and who everyone around you wants you to be. Figure out which is which.
- Camille, 56: Always remember: when falling off a horse, pull your tongue in.
- Jackson, 57: No one knows anything for sure. They’re all just doing the best they can with what they have, just like you.
- Vicki, 47: You’ll never have all the answers, so make every question count.
- Donald, 38: You don’t have to grow up to be the dad you never had.
- Katelyn, 30: Make the most out of college. You will never again be at a place where your only goal is to learn. Learn a lot, learn often, and learn with reckless abandon.
- Joshua, 55: Women love to laugh.
- Annabelle, 38: Drugs are not beautiful, glamorous or opulent. They are not a remedy, a solution, a cure-all, or a cure-anything.
- Colin, 50: You miss so much life when you sleep until 3 PM. Wake up to see sunrises; they are the most stunning of nature’s masterpieces.
- Eleanor, 26: Eating two pints of ice cream won’t make you happy. Neither will sprinting 10 miles. Be nice to yourself.
- Aaron, 52: Don’t forget to ask that girl in the Oberlin library what kind of perfume she’s wearing. You’ll buy it for her in 20 years.
- Scarlett, 54: Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Those that get you will love you, those that don’t, well, their loss. Just remember: Wherever you are, it’s a party.
- Zack, 9: I hope you’re awesome. And be nice to girls.
The production on the studio version of ‘By The Grave of God’ is awful. Her live performance was beautiful but the auto tune and music just killed it in the studio one. It’s not the same.
Coven thoughts. With spoilers.
I have a feeling Madison isn’t dead for long. I think Zoe is gonna bring her back with Misty’s help. Or she’s going to to come back from the dead whenever Misty begins her attack because we all know the witch is crazy.
Also, can we take a minute to talk about how fucking stupid Zoe is. Aside from her dumbass power, she makes some the of dumbest decisions I’ve ever seen a television character make. Who would actually take zombie-Kyle back home to his mom. What the fuck is wrong with you. Also, you’re going to scream out the truth at an interrogation when you know there’s no possible way they can link you to the crime? Ugh. I’m so tired of her already. Yet they kill off Madison who is a bad bitch and much more interesting than Zoe.
I was genuinely creeped out and disgusted at Queenie’s storyline. I think if anyone were to die, it’s going to be her. Gabourey Sidibe is only a guest actress, where as Emma Roberts in starting. Do you really think that she’s safe from this bull head mofo? I feel bad that she tried to protect the racist LaLaourie and now she’s in danger.