I’m not sure how much I care for this season of Vampire Diaries. Don’t get me wrong, I love the show and will always love the show. I think that the episodes have been fantastic in terms of action and the story, but that’s where the problem lies.
I have always stood by this show and its storytelling. It has an amazing plot, pacing, and much more. The problem I have with this season is I feel like they’re setting up too many stories they can’t slip their way out of like they usually do. The Five is an amazing concept in theory, but I feel like they made them appear too invincible. The chance of them finding the cure is slim to none, but knowing this show they’ll figure out if the cure exists or not in a few episodes. The cure also seems pretty stupid because this is a show about vampires. What the fuck kind of cure can possibly exist. Of course they only made this up because Elena is a baby vamp, but how unrealistic does this seem to anyone else? Hell, the original vampire didn’t even know about it. I feel like they might as well find the rest of the Five and kill them. Which brings me to my net problem.
I like how he’s being incorporated but goddamn, does he have to be a fucking vampire hunter? One of the freaking five? I’m pretty sure he’s going to refuse his ‘duty’, accidentally kill a vampire, get help hostage by Klaus for the sole purpose of getting the map, then he has a very large chance of dying. He is the only member of Elena’s family left, his timer is about to go off. Bonnie needs to stop being so fucking stupid because she is my favorite character and she had the right idea for a minute; STOP USING MAGIC. Of course not… this is a television show with storytelling and an audience and it has to be interesting and blah blah blah. They have to make her look stupid because why not?
I was going to write an organized post about my feelings but thinking about it only makes me more upset.
I honestly feel like Katherine is going to be a vision or some shit because Elena is going crazy now. Perfect. Katherine really does need to come back, she’s the best after Caroline.
Who by the way should get her own spin off.
- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- I don't really like anyone, I'm just hooking up with someone.
- 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- My stomach has been hurting on and off the last two days.
- 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- I don't remember.
- 04: what are you listening to?
- 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- Going to school.
- 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- What best friend?
- 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- Hehe, yes.
- 08: sex on the first date?
- Never done it, but I'm not opposed to it. It just has to be a perfect first date.
- 09: kiss on the first date?
- If it's going well and he wants to too.
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- Not particularly.
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- I'm content. I wouldn't say happy.
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- There are a few things but I'm not at a point in my life where I should be saying them. If that makes sense.
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- Ditched school to smoke, go to the mall, watched Vampire Diaries.
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- Neither. I hate both but I guess I'd rather sleep in my own bed. Unless I'm drunk, in which case I have no choice.
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- I don't remember what it's called, honestly. I just grab it at the store because I know what it looks like.
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- I have a bracelet from my school.
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- Doesn't everyone?
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- I'm not sure about strong.
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- I used to be able to, not anymore.
- 23: how have you felt today?
- Good, for the most part.
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- Stupidly, it'd probably be weed, alcohol, and food.
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- Not much at the moment.
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- I had starbucks so I'm not too interested in it two times on one day. I've never had jamba juice, but I guess I'd be willing to try.
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- I was never in love with them. They're sad.
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- Around 9: 30 or 10. I was tired, and that's early for me.
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- Watching The Vampire Diaries.
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- I guess Thanksgiving?
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- 34: are you a patient person?
- When I need to be.
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- Of course. With the right person.
- 36: favorite color?
- Green and blue.
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- Yes, It was that I cracked my phone.
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- Pajama pants, for the first time of forever.
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- Realistically, Gerald.
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- Of course.
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- To be honest, yes. I don't want my heart broken because I've felt that before and I don't want to feel it again. I think it's ultimately inevitable.
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- Starved, but not seriously.
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- I feel like someone has said that, but I don't know who.
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
- Pretty much all of the time.
Would it be appropriate to watch the hurricane episode of ‘One Tree Hill’ right now?
We need to talk about ‘Weeds’ for a minute.
Last nights episode, which happened to be both the first to last episode ever AND the 100th episode, was the greatest episode this show has made in a few seasons. They revisited Agrestic, which I refuse to refer to as Regrestic, and it went immediately back to it’s roots.
Nancy and Conrad are teaming up again, one of the greatest things that could have happened.
Silas and Megan are getting the second chance they always deserved.
Andy and Nancy’s feelings for each other were addressed for about 3 minutes, resulting in a scene so poignant that it made me cry for the first time ever at this show.
The only thing I’m not happy about is Shane. I feel like the writers did his character completely wrong this season. They’ve fucked him over repeatedly, and I’m tired of it. He didn’t get to go back home, and I don’t understand why Nancy just left him in jail.
I feel like they are setting up perfect endings for everybody but Shane. Even Doug’s charity is a good ending for his character. He’s always been selfish and now he might actually start doing the right thing. Not that I expect it, it would just be nice.
I feel like the only good ending for Shane would be to finally make it to Pittsburgh. He wanted it so bad as a kid, he should go now. I think it would satisfy everyone.
I’m not sure where I stand on Andy and Nancy being endgame now. It’s not that I don’t want them too, I’m just a little skeptical they will.
I have no idea how this show will end, but I have faith that Jenji did it right. Finales are her specialty.
it’s beyond me how someone couldn’t like lady gaga
It’s not that hard to be honest.
If anyone wants me to start doing weekly reviews of a show, just let me know. Even if it’s a show I don’t watch, I’d like to watch it and get into new things!
Can we all just take a minute to appreciate Colton Haynes nipples?
1: Your birthday? March 6th.2: What do you hate the most about this summer? How my sleeping schedulle gets so messed up. Don’t get me wrong, I love being able to sleep however long I want to but when I have to actually get up in the morning for something, I usually end up staying up all night.3: Can you recall the last time you liked someone? Actually, I haven’t honestly had strong feelings for someone in the last year or 2. 4: Are you happy with the way things are going? Uhmm. In a way, but also there are many things I am not happy with. 5: What’s on your schedule for tomorrow? Work… maybe I’ll go see My Sisters Sister by myself after.. I doubt it though cause I’ll be so tired. 6: Have you kissed anyone in the last 4 days? No, but I have done other sexual things in the last 4 days… 8: What’s your current mood? Tired and a little irritated that I can’t sleep till I get home from work which doesn’t start for several more hours. 9: Do you think you are a good person? I know I’m a good person, I just have a side of me that is anything but. 11: Are all of your friends virgins? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. NO. Only one of them. Well out of my good friends. 12: Do you like it when people call you babe? I’ve never really been one for pet names, but I guess if I was with someone I wouldn’t mind. 13: In a relationship? No. 14: When’s the last time you stayed up late because you were talking to someone? Never. I stay up late and watch tv. 15: What is your natural hair color? Brown. 16: What was the last thing you and your mom talked about? My dad. 17: Plans for tonight? Sleeping. 18: Is there girl that knows everything or almost everything about you? Almost everything. 19: What time do you think you’re going to bed tonight? You mean daytime? 20: If you could have one super power what would it be? THIS IS THE MOST DIFFICULT QUESTION EVER. I would probably say flying. 21: If you could describe your life in one word what would it be? Unexpected. 22: When was the last time you gave/received a hug? Today when I was saying goodbye to my aunt. 23: What are you thinking about right now? These questions. 24: Something you do a lot? Masturbate. Haha, I’m only half kidding. I watch tv a lot. 25: Do you think anyone has feelings for you? No. 26: What are you sitting on? I’m laying on my bed. 27: Who did you last watch a movie with? Myself. Or Natalie. 28: Who was the last person you talked to in person? My sister. 29: What are you listening to right now? Mat Kearney. 30: What happened at 9:00 am today? It’s 5:45 in the morning. 31: Do you have trust issues? Yes. 32: Do you think this year will be better than the last? Not particularly. Only because of senior year. 33: Are you a jealous person? Sometimes. 34: Do you know anyone that smokes weed? Is everyone someone… 35: Did you sing at all today? Probably. 36: What time did you wake up? 5pm lol.37: Do you have feelings for anyone? No. 39: Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? I have no clue. 41: Have you ever given your all to someone who blew you off? Yes. 42: When you’re getting ready for something, do you listen to music? Usually. 43: Where is your phone? Downstairs because I didn’t expect to be in my room this long. 44: Who was the last two texts from in your phone? Kojo and Natalie. 45: If your phone goes off during the night, do you answer it? If I wake up, it depends. 46: Do you miss someone? Not really. 47: Do you want kids? Yes. 48: Why did you and your last ex break up? She was a ho. 49: Has anyone ever tried to ruin a relationship you were/are in? Not really, I don’t think. 50: Are your parents strict? Not particularly. 51: Whose unread text messages did you wake up to? Surprisingly, none today. 52: What are your favorite colors? Blue, green, black, purple. 53: What’s the reason for your current confusion? Life. 54: Who did you last take a picture with? I don’t know. 55: What’s the best thing about summer? Sleeping all I wantttttt and no school. 56: Is there someone you want to hang out with soon? No. 57: Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced? Yeah, I used to want it but I was 12 and I’m pretty sure everyone wants a crazy piercing at 12. 58: What did you do today? N.O.T.H.I.N.G. 59: Ever been in love? I used to say yes to this, but I’m gonna go with no. 60: Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field? I want a relationship. I don’t care how long it lasts. 61: What are you doing right at this moment? Typing. This is literally the stupidest question ever. 62: Where’s your favorite place to be? Alone. 63: What’s your favorite song? Right now? Blind Pilot- Half Moon64: Do you talk in your sleep? No.65: Funniest thing you heard all day? Idk.
Oh my god! I forgot Christopher Meloni was even in this show. What a waste of his acting.
It’s kinda typical that True Blood would wait till it’s final 3 episodes to smooth things out and get good again. This episode was at it’s best because it did not feature any Terry, it included a surprisingly well written send off to a minor character who had run his course, and everyone was at the top of their games.
- Jessica- Oh my god you’re literally my favorite and I don’t even want to imagine what terrible things are possibly in store for you. You compelling Hoyt actually was sad, which was unexpected, but it was still his time to go. Seeing the promo with you lying with Jason in the grave gives me chills and I don’t want to know anything before I see it but I can’t help but wonder. I hate Bill, and if he does anything to put you in harms way, I’ll be utterly pissed off.
- Jason- I’m pretty sure Russel is going to kill you on his search to find Sookie. Again, I’m not trying to think too far ahead.
- Tara- Aside from Jessica, you’re my favorite character. I’ve always rooted for you, and believe it or not, I’m glad you’re a vampire now. You’re dedication to Pam after a season spent on the run from her (well technically you weren’t on the run, just trying to protect yourself) I’m ecstatic to see you and her get along so well. You killing the sheriff for her was so brave and ballsy that I don’t know how anyone can hate you.
- Sookie- So basically, you should be dead.. What else is new? At least the fairy storyline is getting a tad bit interesting.
- Bill- Go fuck yourself, seriously.
- Eric- I don’t have any negative or positive feelings for you.
- Sam and Luna- How did you two get probably the second most interesting storyline of the season? It’s amazing. I’m excited to see this wrap up because it’s very good, not because I’m annoyed. Good luck getting Emma back, although I see Luna’s story ending badly.
- Lafayette- You and Sam standing up for Jessica was one of my favorite scenes of the show.
- Russel- Shut the fuck up. I can’t stand you.
Okay so I don’t know what else to say. That is all.
Does anybody else realize the True Blood spent 9 EPISODES on a story line where all Terry had to do was shoot someone for it to be over? That was literally the most unnecessary plot I have ever seen in a show.