This year I’ve already had to say goodbye to One Tree Hill and Desperate Housewives…
Now I have to say goodbye to Weeds, too.
All three shows had 8-9 seasons which is pretty fantastic, but it sucks to say goodbye.
Desperate Housewives better pull a Sex in the City and make a movie! Ugh, that ending. It was good and all, but still.
Want to know how I know Lynette is my favorite character in Desperate Housewives?
I started crying during the promo for next week when she was crying on Tom’s shoulder, and I didn’t even cry when Mike died. I just love Lynette so much, and I really hope Tom and her get back together.
I’m really sad about Mike too, and re-watching the promo I teared up seeing Susan, MJ, and Julie standing together at his funeral.
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Lynette, Gaby, Edie.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Bree, Edie.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Mike, Carlos. Orson.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Susan.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Tom.
6. The character I would totally smooch: Gaby. Julie.
7. The character I’d want to be like: None of them to be honest.
8. The character I’d slap: I would probably slap every single character a few times.
9. A pairing that I love: Lynette/Tom. Gaby/Carlos. Gaby/John Rowland. Susan/Mine in the early seasons. Bree/Rex. Bree/Carl.
10. A pairing that I despise: Bree/Orson. Susan/Mine in the later seasons cause he is so pointless.